SkyPHP is a lightweight PHP5 framework built to scale.
Download (git clone)
Why use SkyPHP?
- Page-Model-API architecture
- AQL (for working with data objects)
- Memcached data models
- Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, and more
- Designed for Database Replication
Best Practices & Technology
- HTML5 templates
- Class auto-loading
- Salted hash authentication
- jQuery plugins
- Ajax browser history
Modular and Extendable
Actively tested with Centos 5, Apache 2, PHP 5.3 and Postgres 9
- PHP 5.3 is required
See Getting Started and browse the documentation topics on the left.
Last edited Wed Jul 11 23:26:49 2012 by Will Schmid